Americana & International - Session One
Americana & International Auction
Session One: Thursday, September 30th at 9am, Lots 1-542
Session Two: Friday, October 1st at 9am, Lots 543-1068
Live, phone, absentee, and internet bidding will be available for this auction. Call (610) 269-4040 to reserve a seat.
ALL TELEPHONE BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY WEDNESDAY, September 29th BY 5:00 PM
September 29, 2021 - 4pm to 6pm
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallery Exhibition in Downingtown, PA:
Saturday, September 25, 2021 - 9am to 1pm
Monday, September 27, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10am to 6pm
Thursday, September 30, 2021 - 8am to 9am
Friday, October 1, 2021 - 8am to 9am
· Online bidding for this auction is on Bidsquare.com and Invaluable.com. Please note that Pook & Pook is using multiple online bidding platforms for this auction, as well as offering phone, in-house absentee, and live bidding. When watching the auction online live, please understand that "floor" or "competitive" bid simply means a bid taken from outside of the platform the bidder is currently on. Please also note that notifications of "high bid" only pertain to the platform you are on and do not take into account live, absentee, phone, or other online bids.
· The buyer's premium is 23% in-house and 26% online (Bidsquare and Invaluable)
· New clients may pay with cash, check (items released 10 days post-deposit), cashier's check, money order, or bank wire. Established clients may pay with credit card (3.5% fee).
· All clients picking up in the state of Pennsylvania must pay 6% sales tax unless they have a tax exemption certificate.
· For Live Auctions, we sell approximately 60-80 lots per hour.
· Pook & Pook offers pick-ups at the gallery by appointment only. Appointments can be made here.
· Pook & Pook offers in-house shipping on select small items as noted in the online catalog description, and is happy to provide a list of outside shippers for those items it does not ship.
· If you have any additional questions about how our auctions work, please call (610) 269-4040 or email email@example.com.
· To consign to an upcoming auction, please email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 269-4040 to speak with an appraiser.