Online Only Decorative Arts - Day 1
To consign to this auction, please email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 269-4040 to speak with an appraiser.
Decorative Arts Auction
Session One: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9AM, Lots 2001-2800
Session Two: Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9AM, 2801-END
All bidding for this auction is online on Bidsquare and Invaluable.
Gallery Exhibition in Downingtown, PA:
Monday, July 26, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
· All bidding for this auction is on Bidsquare.com and Invaluable.com.
· The buyer's premium is 26% (23% in-house plus 3% online bid platform fee)
· Established clients may pay with credit card (3.5% fee). New clients may pay with cash, check (items released 10 days post-deposit), cashier's check, money order, or bank wire.
· All clients picking up in the state of Pennsylvania must pay sales tax unless they have a tax exemption certificate.
· Online Only Auctions at Pook & Pook are live auctions, not timed auctions. They run just like a regular salesroom auction with the lots being sold one at a time in lot number order. The only difference is that there are no bidders in the salesroom or on the phones. All bidding, both live and absentee, is taking place online through online bidding platforms. Bidders can leave absentee bids up until a few minutes before an item sells. They can also bid live when the item crosses the auction block. When the bidding slows down, a fair warning is given and if no additional bids come in, the clerk then clicks ‘sold’.
· For the Online Only Auctions, we sell approximately 100 lots per hour. Please note that Pook & Pook is using multiple online bidding platforms for this auction. When watching the auction online, please understand that "floor" bid simply means a bid taken from a different platform than the one the bidder is currently on.
· Pook & Pook offers curb-side pick-ups at the gallery by appointment. Appointments can be made here.
· Pook & Pook offers in-house shipping on select items as noted in the catalog description, and is happy to provide a list of outside shippers for those items it does not ship.
· If you have any additional questions about how our Online Only Auctions work, please call (610) 269-4040 or email email@example.com.
· To consign to an upcoming auction, please email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 269-4040 to speak with an appraiser.