The Estate of Joyce Bowes Collis - Session Two
The Estate of Joyce Bowes Collis
Session One: Thursday, June 24th at 9am
Lots 1 - 400 CLICK HERE
Session Two: Friday, June 25th at 9am
Lots 401 - END CLICK HERE
Live, phone, absentee, and internet bidding will be available for this auction. Call (610) 269-4040 to reserve a seat.
ALL TELEPHONE BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23RD BY 5:00 PM
Gallery Exhibition in Downingtown, PA:
Saturday, June 19, 2021 - 9am to 1pm
Monday, June 21, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 10am to 4pm
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 10am to 6pm
Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 8am to 9am
Friday, June 25, 2021 - 8am to 9am
Visitors who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask while in the gallery.
· Online bidding for this auction is on Bidsquare.com and Invaluable.com. Please note that Pook & Pook is using multiple online bidding platforms for this auction, as well as offering phone, in-house absentee, and live bidding. When watching the auction online live, please understand that "floor" or "competitive" bid simply means a bid taken from outside of the platform the bidder is currently on. Please also note that notifications of "high bid" only pertain to the platform you are on and do not take into account live, absentee, phone, or other online bids.
· The buyer's premium is 23% in-house and 26% online (Bidsquare and Invaluable)
· Established clients may pay with credit card (3.5% fee). New clients may pay with cash, check (items released 10 days post-deposit), cashier's check, money order, or bank wire.
· All clients picking up in the state of Pennsylvania must pay sales tax unless they have a tax exemption certificate.
· For Live Auctions, we sell approximately 60-80 lots per hour.
· Pook & Pook offers pick-ups at the gallery by appointment only. Appointments can be made here.
· Pook & Pook offers in-house shipping on select items as noted in the online catalog description, and is happy to provide a list of outside shippers for those items it does not ship.
· If you have any additional questions about how our auctions work, please call (610) 269-4040 or email email@example.com.
· To consign to an upcoming auction, please email photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 269-4040 to speak with an appraiser.