1893 Chicago World's Fair board, scarce
1893 Chicago World's Fair board, a scarce souvenir consisting of a colorful lithographed paper on heavy board that is a bird's-eye view of the Midway Plaisance, in the center is a lithographed tin Ferris Wheel which was the great attraction of the fair, the wheel indicates the maker as Hamilton-Myers Co. of Middletown, Pennsylvania, 20" x 4". Provenance: Flora Gill Jacobs private collection, Noel Barrett Auctions, 2014.
Condition:Excellent condition, with some light scuffing to tin.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.