Centennial Exhibition Puzzle Blocks, pat. 1875
Centennial Exhibition Puzzle Blocks, pat. 1875, manufactured by George Ohinnock, this group of five chromolithographed paper on wood scroll cut puzzles depict the main buildings of the 1876 Philadelphia Centennial Exhibition, with guide sheets to include the Art Gallery, Machinery Hall, Horticultural Hall, Agricultural Hall, and the main building, a nice example retaining great color in puzzle and crisp bright guide sheets, box - 22" x 11 1/2".Competitive In-House shipping is available for this lot.
Condition:Some wear mostly to sides, some spotting to puzzles, puzzles are shrink wrapped on foam core, overall very good condition.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.