Combination Bicycle Race Game, ca. 1890
Combination Bicycle Race Game, ca. 1890, attributed to Milton Bradley, stained wood and lithographed fold-out boards, with race game on one side and multiple games on the other side, to include various wood tokens, discs, dice, and jacks, closed - 24" x 9".Competitive In-House shipping is available for this lot.
Condition:Exterior is in very good condition with some wear. Interior is in excellent condition showing virtually no signs of use.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.