J.H. Singer Election Game, late 19th c.
J.H. Singer Election game, late 19th c., a very unusual game in which a player chooses one of the lithographed paper on card "ballot" boxes, the goal being of course to collect the most votes, this astounding game is complete with original instruction sheet, brightly colored game cards and vote tabs, all housed in a paper covered wood frame box, with Renaissance imagery which contrasts the late Victorian period imagery on the ballot boxes, 13" x 7".Competitive In-House shipping is available for this lot.
Condition:Very good to excellent. Some wear and staining to box. Some ballot boxes with small corner separation.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.