McLoughlin Bros. Four & Twenty Blackbirds
McLoughlin Bros. Four & Twenty Blackbirds, ca. 1908, one of the greatest and rarest of the "fishing" type games, wingless birds are set up in pie slots, the goal being to try to lift them out with the fishing poles by causing metal wings to open and grab the bird, 19" x 21". Provenance: Siegal Collection, Noel Barrett Auctions, January 1, 1992, lot 221, 19" x 21".Competitive In-House shipping is available for this lot.
Condition:Overall very good to excellent condition, missing aprons, lid edges taped, but otherwise retains bright graphics.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.