McLoughlin Bros. Game of Ups and Downs
McLoughlin Bros. Game of Ups and Downs, ca. 1899, the cover with odd imagery of a wizard dunking boys in giant ink well, which bears no relationship to inset gameboard which is identical to Lifes Mishaps, game to include spinner, colored wood game pieces, and counters, 15" x 15". Provenance: Siegel Collection, Noel Barrett Auction, January 1, 1992, lot 230.Competitive In-House shipping is available for this lot.
Condition:Overall excellent condition, glue and some tape reinforcement to aprons, box bottom taped.
Array ( [live_biddable] => [inquire] => [phone] => [phone_bid] => 0 [sold] => 1 [unsold] => [make_offer] => [estimate] => 1 [timer] => [current_bid] => [asking_bid] => [start_price] => 1 [buy_it_now_price] => [bid_activity] => )
Have a Similar Item?Consign With Us
· BUYER'S PREMIUM - 23% (IN-HOUSE), 26% (ONLINE)
· SUBMIT PHONE BIDS BY 5pm on April 22nd
· POOK & POOK OFFERS IN-HOUSE SHIPPING ON SELECT ITEMS, AND IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE A LIST OF OUTSIDE SHIPPERS FOR THOSE ITEMS IT DOES NOT SHIP.
· ESTABLISHED CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD (3.5% surcharge). NEW CLIENTS MAY PAY WITH CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK OR BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
· CLIENTS PICKING UP IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA WHO DO NOT HAVE A TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ON FILE MUST PAY SALES TAX.