Skip to content
- Successful bidders will be notified and invoiced by email (or regular mail if no email address is available) following the sale. Your total due to Pook & Pook is the bid (or hammer) price of the item plus a 24% Buyer’s Premium (26% on PookLive!, Bidsquare, Invaluable or any other third-party online bid platform) plus any applicable sales tax (PA sales tax is 6%).
- Payment is due within 10 days of the day of sale.
- Payment can be made with cash, money order, cashier’s check, bank wire, or personal/business check.
- Make checks payable to Pook & Pook, Inc. and mail to: Accounts Receivable, Pook & Pook, Inc., 463 E. Lancaster Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335
- First time purchasers must pay with cash, bank check, money order, wire transfer, and/or personal/business check. First time purchasers paying with personal/business check cannot collect items until payment has cleared or ten days post-deposit.
- We can accept most major credit cards from established clients; however, there is an additional 3.5% surcharge.
- Pook & Pook, Inc. does not accept debit cards, PayPal, BidPay, or Western Union wires.
- Contact Accounts Receivable with additional questions or to request wire instructions: 610-269-4040 or firstname.lastname@example.org