SHIPPING & PICK UP
Payment in advance is required in order to pick-up your items. To schedule a pick up for small items (10 lots or less), click here: Post Auction Pick-Up. To schedule an appointment for large items or more than 10 lots, please call our office at (610) 269-4040. Please bring your own assistance and packing materials for loading items into your vehicle.
Pook & Pook is now offering in-house shipping for select items. For items not eligible for in-house shipping, Pook & Pook will provide a list of trusted local professionals who have offered their services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding shipping or pick-up.
In-house shipping (non-breakable materials, light-weight items, jewelry, currency)
Please email Hannah Barchuk at email@example.com
For shipment of small items (art, pottery, and fragile decorative accessories), the following companies have offered their services:
The Packaging Store in Lansdale, PA
(215) 361-6940, fax: (215) 361-6941
(215) 745-1100; fax: (215) 745-1102
For shipment of large items (furniture, sculptures, etc.), the following companies have offered their services:
Craters and Freighters in Perkiomenville, PA
Mt. Everest Moving Company in Ephrata, PA
HOW THE SHIPPING PROCESS WORKS:
1. Get a Quote or Quotes – You contact us or any one or more of the shippers listed (or a shipper of your own choosing) to obtain a shipping estimate. Be sure to provide us or the shipper with the following information: Your Name (as it appears on your invoice), Lot#(s) Purchased, Invoice Total, and the Zip Code to which the item(s) is being shipped. Shipping and handling charges are based on packaging, size of item, weight of item, zip code, and insured value.
2. Pay for Shipping – Packing and shipping costs are separate from your auction invoice. Please provide your chosen shipper with payment information to cover the cost of shipping and handling.
3. Notify Us – You must contact Pook & Pook, Inc. and let us know which shipper you would like to use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 269-4040.
4. Items Collected – Your item(s) is collected for your chosen shipper. Outside shippers are scheduled throughout the week to come collect your purchased item(s). Independent shippers not listed above must call (610) 269-4040 to schedule a pick-up time.
5. Items Packed and Shipped – Your item(s) is then packed and shipped to your specifications by your chosen shipper. Please allow 3-5 business days from the time of collection.
Pook & Pook will not release items to any shipper until your auction invoice has been paid. Remember new customers paying with a personal/business check or international money order/cashier’s check will delay the release of your items. This date is supplied to the shipper and the shipper will not ship your item(s) until after the 10 day period unless you provide Pook & Pook with a copy of your cancelled check (we cannot check this from our bank). If you have any questions about paying for your auction invoice, please contact at email@example.com.
All items must be picked up, or shipping arrangements made, within two weeks of the day of sale. NOTE: Items left here more than two weeks will incur storage fees at a rate of $5.00 per lot per day (this rate applies to all items regardless of size or value).